Monday, May 9, 2011

Outside fun

These pics are a few weeks old, but since this week is looking to be a busy one, I thought I'd better post them today. While I was working in the garden, the kids found other outside fun. The girls know they are only allowed to play in the sand box on bath nights and due to one of the wettest Aprils in history, the sand was really more of a mud pit. Probably what drew AJ into the play.







Mickey played some basketball with his dad and then decided to spend some quality with his best canine friend. That was until Caesar got a little rough.

1 comment:

The Jacobson Family said...

Hi! I live in Jessamine county and am in the process of adopting from Uganda. I love finding out that there is another adoptive family in my area! If you want to, email me at apriljacobson@gmail.com. I have really enjoyed reading your blog today.