Monday, April 9, 2012

Go Cats! National Champs!

If you live in the state of Kentucky, you are likely vaguely aware that the Cats brought home the college basketball national championship. Matt is thrilled, Amy is vaguely impressed, and the kids just want to see them cutting the nets. Matt's dad got the kids some national championship t-shirts, which they are modeling below. Our kids are slowly beginning to enjoy the whole UK sports thing, and they are definitely Cat fans. (PS - Anyone who feels the urge to mention anything related to the word "vacate" in the comments may kindly not waste their time.)




2 comments:

Leveta said...

Amy:
So happy for the KY team! I am Mizzou fan at heart but glad your team won.Your kids and hubby look great in the shirts! Not for sure what you mean by "vacate" but I won'y use it anyway.(o:
Leveta

Kjernald Family Adventures said...

Very Very cool, my mom watched it while she was here, I was not that willing to be up at 3 in the morning, but I was excited when I woke up.

laurie