Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Down on the Farm


Figured I needed to get some pictures up of the kids, since that's why most of you follow our blog. These are almost a month old but they are some cute ones from our visit to my parent's farm before school started.




My brother Andy came down for a day

Chloe telling her dad a thing or two.



Hunter is a tractor nut and I think some of it rubbed off on Essie. Here they are feeding the cows some silage. Note Essie is wearing her swim suit with her barn boots. Love it!



Just had to throw in a picture of a few of dad's calves because well...they are cute

1 comment:

Leveta said...

Amy:
I love it when you post pics of your beautiful kids! I especially love the swim suit with the boots. Puts all of those fancy high paid models to shame (o:
Leveta