Wednesday, September 7, 2011

After the Airport

I needed to read this today and I think you do to...


After the Airport


I always tell my clients that adoption is not a sprint; its not a marathon; its a journey. The best part for us as Believers is that we have the Almighty God to guide us on this journey. We are resting in His arms today and finding that His peace is renewing us moment by moment. Thank you for all your e-mails, voicemails, and prayers. As Aaron did with Moses, we are relying on you all to hold our arms up in this time when we no longer have the strength to do it ourselves. Praise be to God!

4 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

I know, I just read it too. I am going to share it also. Thinking of you. I should have hugged you harder the other day. Glad you shared. My heart breaks with you ALL! We will all walk these journeys that God has given us together. Thankful for the "community" He has provided here in our little piece of the bluegrass. :)

Leveta said...

I just have to say that she spoke as if She was living in my house and in my heart. I echo her very thoughts on why I don't homeschool my children and I so appreciate every thing she had to say and I will keep on praying for you all. I will be one of the Moses's for you (o:

Sarah Whitworth said...

I, too will be a Moses. I have been thinking of you since reading the last post and didn't feel like I should comment, but please know I am praying for you and aching for you. Your love for all your children is beyond words. From one praying mama to another.

Kerry said...

I love you guys and continue to hold your family in my prayers.