Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All by myself!

Yesterday, Chloe surprised me by picking out clothes for her AND Essie, while I was cleaning up from breakfast. She had everything laid out on each of their beds, including 'foundational garments' and sweatshirts. While I'm wasn't quite sure about her pink, Minnie sweatshirt with the coral pants, I can't find any shirt to go with those pants either. She gets bonus points for picking a Mickey sweatshirt for Essie to go with her Minnie sweatshirt. She had even made her bed without me fussing at her. My daughters are growing up!
Today, we were working on our letters with the help of our Leapfr*g letter sound thingy (can't remember the exact name of it). Essie put in "Q", to which the machine said, "Q says qua". I said, "oh, Q is a hard letter (to think of a word for)." To which Essie replied, "Q like quiet!" I said, "Essie, you're right!" To which Chloe responded, "quiet, like when Ababa is snoring in the bed and Mommy says, 'Ababa, be quiet!'" The girls speaks the truth in love. =)

3 comments:

Jen said...

FUNNY!!!!!

the Melodious Mama said...

lol...I love her "matching". They sure are getting big!

Heather said...

LOL! They are so adorable!