Monday, February 23, 2009

Embassy Appointment: March10th!

We got a GREAT phone call early this morning from the adoption agency. They were able to get us a March 10th appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Ethiopia. That means we leave a week from Saturday! We will leave Kentucky Saturday, March 7th, arrive in Ethiopia Sunday, March 8th, and finally meet our girls on Monday, March 9th! Our embassy appointment will be Tuesday, March 10th, then we get the girls' passports and visas on Thursday, March 12th, fly out that night, and arrive back in Kentucky on Friday, March 13th!



8 comments:

Corrie said...

I love the new pictures! They are so beautiful! We are so excited for you and we'll be praying for you as you prepare to go. I am thinking your gift from us will be at your house when you get home unless I go to the post office today! We love you guys!

Melissa Houp said...

AWESOME!!!!

I am so excited!!! YEA!!!

Buffina said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look how happy they are from being in the transitional home with some love and care. Just think how happy they will be when they are finally in THEIR home with all of the love that we can give them.

Kimbell and Mark said...

so exciting. you'll get home right before we leave! :) what precious girls - what a blessing you will be to them and I know they will be a HUGE blessing to you!

Kathy said...

Great News!

Anonymous said...

I got chills when I read this announcement! I'm so excited for you. Take lots of photos!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you...FINALLY!!! God Bless your new expanded family.

Johanna/Mayfair Travel