Saturday, March 1, 2014

Greenhouse

Had a couple of weeks of sickness in this house, so thus the delay in blog posts.  I'm sure this crazy, winter weather had nothing to do with it, right?  SO ready for spring! We did have a beautiful day today so we were able to get a project done that has been on my do-to list for a few years now.

Last fall, I saw a posting for a free (broken) trampoline.  I saw an idea on Pinterest of making a greenhouse out of an old trampoline so begged my sweet hubby into tearing the thing apart and carting it home.

A few weeks ago, we were able to reassemble the frame into a greenhouse shape



The kids and I tore apart their fort (since they've outgrown it) and I needed the space for my greenhouse.

And last weekend, Matt arranged the frame onto the shipping crates from the kids' old fort.



Zip-tied to the crates

Essie helping (well at least for 5 minutes)

Framing out the door





Cutting an opening for the door





The ladies had to come check things out (of course).


Minus a door, we got it done!
(just in time for another snow storm)

No comments: