Monday, February 6, 2012

Back to Eden

First of all...anyone catch the game last night and see my GIANTS become Superbowl Champs again!!!!  Ok, that's all I'm going to say about that.

I was sick all yesterday which finally gave me time to watch the Back to Eden video that I had heard about through some blogs that I follow.  Being that we've had such a mild winter, I'm itching already to get in the garden and have been researching (Matt would say obsessing) new methods and layouts for my garden this year.   I have so many ideas and after watching Paul Gautshi's method, I'm hooked.  This guy is onto something and I am going to do my best to follow his practices.  And the fact that he's offering everyone a chance to watch the video for free on-line tells me this is not a gimmick.  He truly believes God has shown him the best way to garden.  The way God originally set it up in the garden of Eden. If you can't watch the whole video, the first 6 minutes gives you an overview of the process.

No comments: