Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Iced In

This morning we had a 6am wake up call letting us know that Matt's work would be closed for the day. When we looked outside, we only had a dusting of snow. What we didn't realize was that there was ice under the snow. I (Amy) was supposed to be driving all over Eastern Kentucky today doing home visits. Once we realized we had ice, we decided that probably wasn't a good idea. Of course when I called my clients, they had only gotten rain. But there was no way I was getting out of our driveway, so we had a quiet morning at home. Matt did go to work at AC's Archives this afternoon, which meant I had to stop playing hookie and get to work myself, working on paperwork for different families. I think everyone is trying to get their paperwork done before Christmas so I have been very busy lately.


View out our glass door-Caesar begged all day to go out and play, but as soon as we did, it started sleeting very hard so we had to come back in.


It doesn't look like much, but believe me, it's slick.

No comments: