Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kenya Dig It?

I'm off to Kenya tomorrow (the 17th)! I'll be taking a group of Asbury College students over to do an overview of the World Gospel Mission field there. We'll be visiting Nakuru Baby Center, Kenya Highlands Bible College (where I am preaching Sunday night...yikes), Tenwek Hospital, Mathare Slums, and of course the Maasai Mara among other places. Sometimes we go on mission trips to DO stuff; this trip is more of a seeing what God is doing and looking for ways that we can be involved by increasing our giving, our praying, and maybe even our going. We will be returning on May 31st. Please keep us in your prayers.

Meanwhile, Amy's mom, sister, and nephew, are coming down from Indiana to keep her company while I'm gone. They're planning on going to the Cincinnati Zoo to see the baby rhino. I'm not impressed. I'll be on safari.

2 comments:

AaronG said...

You know what the say: Here today, Guatemala.

Matt said...

Jamaican me crazy.