Friday, September 7, 2012

A Few More Projects

Had to post a few more pics of the projects we worked on last week with my parents.  My parents brought a ton (and by a ton, I mean about 10 boxes) of produce from their garden that needed to be canned/frozen.  It is so much more fun to work on projects like this with family.  I didn't get many pictures because we were too busy.  We put up 12 pint bags of corn for my parents (and for my sister Kel to confiscate for her family), 21 quarts of green beans, 12 pint bags of shredded zucchini, 12 pints of salsa and 16 pints of zucchini relish.  We also ate corn on the cob all weekend.  Love it!

Processing Corn


Tomato Sauce

Just a few of the many pints of zucchini relish we did.  WOULD NOT have been able to do this without my parents helping with all the chopping & grating.  

No comments: