Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So...Now We Try Ethiopia

With no foreseeable movement in Uganda or Guatemala and with our previous adoption paperwork expiring, we began prayerfully considering the possibility of trying another adoption program while we wait. We have officially entered an adoption program through Ethiopia. There isn't much we can tell you right now...we are pretty wide open with age and gender. We won't be matched with a child until all our paperwork is sent in, which we are feverishly working on right now. We hope to have our paperwork (dossier) submitted by next week. Please pray with us that this will move forward quickly and that we will not singlehandedly shut down another country's adoption program. (We kid, we kid. But seriously...)

1 comment:

Momma K said...

We are praying for you and our grandchild, whoever he or she is. Momma K